The Matt Haverkamp Foundation Golf Outing features foursomes that compete in a tournament during the day and afterwards the participants enjoy a catered dinner, entertainment, and prizes.
2017 MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Shotgun Start at 11:00 AM
Fairfield Greens (2200 John Gray Road | Fairfield, OH 45014)
• Space is limited to the first 35 foursomes that register with payment.
• Includes 18 holes of golf with a cart, event towels, and a catered dinner.
• The registration and printed sponsorship deadline is June 30, 2017. Foursome registrations received after July 5 are not guaranteed to receive event towels.
You may register for the Matt Haverkamp Memorial Golf Outing as well as become a sponsor and make a personal donation online by downloading the Participant Registration / Sponsorship / Personal Donations Form and mail it in with your payment by check.
• Check in begins at 10:00 AM.
• Shotgun start at 11:00 AM in a four man scramble format.
• There are various contests throughout the course.
• The catered dinner in the course banquet facility will begin at 4:30 PM. Awards presentations and door prizes will be given out at this time.
• Hole Sponsor – Company or family name will be displayed on a sign located on a tee box on the course for the event. [$100 minimum]
• Event Towel Sponsor – Company logo printed on the event towel given out to the participants. [$250 minimum]
DIRECTIONS TO FAIRFIELD GREENS
FROM THE WEST (I-275 EASTBOUND):
• Take I-275 East to US 127 / Hamilton / Mt. Healthy (Exit 36) and turn left onto US 127 / Hamilton Avenue.
• Turn right onto John Gray Road in 1.3 miles.
• The Fairfield Greens entrance will be on the left in 0.9 mile.
FROM THE EAST (I-275 WESTBOUND):
• Take I-275 West to Winton Road / Fairfield / Forest Park (Exit 39) and turn right onto Winton Road / Gilmore Road.
• Turn left onto Mack Road in 0.6 mile.
• Turn left onto Winton Road in 1.1 miles.
• Turn right onto John Gray Road in 0.6 mile.
• The Fairfield Greens entrance will be on the right in 0.2 mile.