The Matt Haverkamp Foundation Golf Outing features foursomes that compete in a tournament during the day and afterwards the participants enjoy a catered dinner, entertainment, and prizes.
2017 MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Shotgun Start at 11:00 AM
Fairfield Greens | South Trace Golf Course (2200 John Gray Road | Fairfield, OH 45014)
• Space is limited to the first 35 foursomes that register with payment.
• Foursome registrations received after July 5 are not guaranteed to receive t-shirts.
You may register for the Matt Haverkamp Memorial Golf Outing as well as make a personal donation online by visiting our Eventbrite Page or downloading the Participant Registration / Personal Donations Form and mailing it in with your payment by check.
TO LEARN ABOUT THIS ANNUAL EVENT, VISIT THE MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING PAGE.
• Check in begins at 10:00 AM.
• Shotgun start at 11:00 AM in a four man scramble format.
• There are various contests throughout the course.
• The catered dinner in the course banquet facility will begin at 4:30 PM. Awards presentations and door prizes will be given out at this time.
DIRECTIONS TO FAIRFIELD GREENS | SOUTH TRACE GOLF COURSE
FROM THE WEST (I-275 EASTBOUND):
• Take I-275 East to US 127 / Hamilton / Mt. Healthy (Exit 36) and turn left onto US 127 / Hamilton Avenue.
• Turn right onto John Gray Road in 1.3 miles.
• The Fairfield Greens entrance will be on the left in 0.9 mile.
FROM THE EAST (I-275 WESTBOUND):
• Take I-275 West to Winton Road / Fairfield / Forest Park (Exit 39) and turn right onto Winton Road / Gilmore Road.
• Turn left onto Mack Road in 0.6 mile.
• Turn left onto Winton Road in 1.1 miles.
• Turn right onto John Gray Road in 0.6 mile.
• The Fairfield Greens entrance will be on the right in 0.2 mile.