The Matt Haverkamp Foundation was established in November 2005 in remembrance of a beloved son, dear friend, and K9 police officer. The purpose of The Foundation is to continue Matt Haverkamp’s legacy and keep his memory alive by supporting the law enforcement agencies in communities in the greater Cincinnati area. Since The Foundation’s inception, we have been able to purchase 81 K9s with the nearly $770,000 that have been raised. These great accomplishments have been made possible from the many participants in our two annual fundraising events, our sponsors, and our donors.
OUR GOAL FOR 2021 IS TO AID THE 2 DEPARTMENTS
OUR NEXT UPCOMING EVENT:
2021 MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING
Saturday, July 17, 2021
Shotgun Start at 8:00 AM
Fairfield Greens (South Trace Golf Course | 2200 John Gray Road | Fairfield, OH 45014)
• Includes 18 holes of golf with a cart included.
• Catered lunch will be served immediately following golf along with award presentations.
• Great door prizes, giveaways, split the pot and raffle items.
• The registration and printed sponsorship deadline is June 30, 2021.
You may register for the Matt Haverkamp Memorial Golf Outing as well as become a sponsor and make a personal donation by downloading the Eventbrite page and mailing it in with your payment by check.
• Check in and registration begins at 7:00 AM.
• 2 foursomes will be assigned tee times every 8 minutes starting at 8:00 AM.
• Golfers must arrive at least 45 minutes prior to their tee times.
• $500 or More – Your LOGO on the t-shirt
• $250 – $499 – Your NAME on the t-shirt
• $100 – $249 – Your NAME at a hole
TO LEARN ABOUT THIS ANNUAL EVENT, VISIT THE MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING PAGE.