The Matt Haverkamp Foundation was established in November 2005 in remembrance of a beloved son, dear friend, and K9 police officer. The purpose of The Foundation is to continue Matt Haverkamp’s legacy and keep his memory alive by supporting the law enforcement agencies in communities in the greater Cincinnati area. Since The Foundation’s inception, we have been able to purchase 70 K9s with the nearly $500,000 that have been raised. These great accomplishments have been made possible from the many participants in our two annual fundraising events, our sponsors, and our donors.
OUR NEXT UPCOMING EVENT:
2020 MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Shotgun Start at 8:00 AM
Fairfield Greens (South Trace Golf Course | 2200 John Gray Road | Fairfield, OH 45014)
• Space is limited to the first 32 foursomes that register with payment.
• Includes 18 holes of golf with a cart and a catered dinner.
• The registration and printed sponsorship deadline is July 5, 2020.
• Foursome registrations received after July 5 are not guaranteed to receive an event t-shirt.
You may register for the Matt Haverkamp Memorial Golf Outing as well as become a sponsor and make a personal donation by downloading the Participant Registration / Sponsorship / Personal Donations Form and mailing it in with your payment by check.
• Check in and registration begins at 7:00 AM.
• 2 foursomes will be assigned tee times every 8 minutes starting at 8:00 AM.
• Golfers must arrive at least 45 minutes prior to their tee times.
• Hole Sponsor – Company or family name will be displayed on a sign located on a tee box on the course for the event. [$100 minimum]
• Event Sponsor – Company logo printed on the back of the event give-away. [$250 minimum]
TO LEARN ABOUT THIS ANNUAL EVENT, VISIT THE MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING PAGE.