The Matt Haverkamp Foundation was established in November 2005 in remembrance of a beloved son, dear friend, and K9 police officer. The purpose of The Foundation is to continue Matt Haverkamp’s legacy and keep his memory alive by supporting the law enforcement agencies in communities in the greater Cincinnati area. Since The Foundation’s inception, we have been able to purchase 57 K9s with the nearly $500,000 that have been raised. These great accomplishments have been made possible from the many participants in our two annual fundraising events, our sponsors, and our donors.
OUR NEXT UPCOMING EVENT:
2019 MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING
Saturday, July 20, 2019
Shotgun Start at 8:00 AM
Fairfield Greens (South Trace Golf Course | 2200 John Gray Road | Fairfield, OH 45014)
• Space is limited to the first 35 foursomes that register with payment.
• Includes 18 holes of golf with a cart and a catered dinner.
• The registration and printed sponsorship deadline is July 5, 2019. Foursome registrations received after July 5 are not guaranteed to receive a t-shirt or foursome spot.
You may register for the Matt Haverkamp Memorial Golf Outing as well as become a sponsor and make a personal donation online by downloading the Participant Registration / Sponsorship / Personal Donations Form and mail it in with your payment by check.
• Hole Sponsor – Company or family name will be displayed on a sign located on a tee box on the course for the event. [$100 minimum]
• Event Sponsor – Company logo printed. [$250 minimum]
TO LEARN ABOUT THIS ANNUAL EVENT, VISIT THE MATT HAVERKAMP MEMORIAL GOLF OUTING PAGE.